Friday, January 11, 2013

I Love HIM


This is my little boy, he is 3 months old. I really love him so much although sometimes, I mean most of the time he's acting so naughty and always biting me especially my feet. :D Actually, I have lots of scratches all over my body and that's because of him but really he just wanna play with me. I love hugging and kissing him always and he loves me doing it. He is very sweet especially when he's already hungry. LOL! :) He is very playful and energetic, he always run up and down the stairs, jump and roll all over and when he gets tired he will sleep in his favorite bed, the laundry basket at the top of the dirty clothes. hahaha.. He eats a lot that's why he is MACHO! hahaha.. We sleep together at night as in he sleep beside me. :) I easily get irritated if there's someone hurting him though they're just playing of him. I don't know what I'm gonna do if he lost, I just love him that much. :) BTW he has no name yet, I just call him MIMING and he have got used to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment