Monday, January 14, 2013

RYAN GOSLING :)


Nevertheless, he seems absolutely hunky though he looks quite nerdy with eyeglasses, growing beard and mustache in this picture., still love him so much! :)



 ..this were his younger years, I was be able to watched him on his TV series ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK and GOOSEBUMPS but that time I really don't mind who were the actors starred because I was still young then that's why I don't know that he was the one there until I figured out when I looked up something about him on the wikipedia. hahaha.. I may say that he turned out so well in terms on physical aspect, he's so damn hot! LOL! :p








THE NOTEBOOK with Rachel McAdams-this was such a great movie that I've ever watched. The story was so genuine and heartwarming which made me cry. They became a real life couple for 3 years.






Watta BODY! yummy! :)








CRAZY.STUPID,LOVE with Emma Stone-they really have a connection here. If only they could be a real couple then I would be much happier. hahaha.. but unfortunately, they are both committed. SorryMe! :p I just love the two of them together, I wish I could replaced or just be Emma for once even in my dreams. LOL! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment