Sunday, December 16, 2012

ANTM: The BETS who WON!

Laura James won in ANTM's College Edition Cycle 19. She was my bet in this cycle together with "the mean" Kristin Kagay, "the high-fashion" Leila Goldkuhl and "the psycho" Victoria Henley.






Sophie Sumner won in ANTM's British Invasion Cycle 18 and runner up in BNTM. She was my bet together with Ashley Brown in the said edition . I love her bubbly and energetic personality.





Brittani Kline won in ANTM Cycle 16. She was my bet in this cycle together with Hannah Jones, Molly O'Connell and Monique Weingart. 







They were my bet in their cycle and amazingly they've got it. I'm happy for myself because it just proves that I have a good quality in picking the right one who have potentials. hahaha...  I really love these girls a lot! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment